Tag: 郭巷彩虹路多少钱一次


first_imgGovernor Jim Douglas today announced the appointment of Tayt Brooks as Commissioner of the Department of Housing, Economic and Community Development. Brooks joined the Douglas Administration late last year as Deputy Commissioner of Housing and Community Affairs.  When the Department of Housing and Community Affairs merged with the Department of Economic Development, Brooks served as Deputy Commissioner for the new Department of Housing, Economic and Community Development.“I’m excited to appoint Tayt to lead this Department,” said Governor Douglas.  “His experience in the private sector and in state government, along with his experience working with members of the General Assembly, makes Tayt a natural fit to advance policies that will help create jobs and grow our economy.”Brooks previously worked as the Government Affairs Director for the Home Builders’ & Remodelers’ Association of Northern Vermont where he worked on important legislation such as the Growth Centers and New Neighborhoods bills.    A native of St. Albans, Brooks is a graduate of Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans and St. Lawrence University in Canton, New York.Source: Governor’s office. 10.2.2009last_img read more


first_imgDespite declaring an emergency status over the COVID-19 pandemic, Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan needs to step up his game to seriously contain the spread of the disease over concerns that the public may not follow the instructions issued by his office, experts are saying.Anies declared a state of emergency over the increasing numbers of COVID-19 patients in Jakarta on Friday. He urged everyone – including corporations, social organizations and religious groups – to take drastic action to prevent the spread of the disease during the state of emergency.Starting Monday, the city administration is closing all entertainment venues and offices for the next 14 days, calling for companies to arrange for their employees to work remotely. According to the gubernatorial decree he signed on Friday, the status could be extended depending on the situation. Trubus Rahadiansyah, the head of the Center of Public Policy Studies at Trisakti University, said that while he commended Anies for taking strict measures to halt the spread of the virus, he suggested that consequences or sanctions must also be imposed on residents and business entities failing to comply with the orders.“As long as there’s no sanction, or any consequence, for not obeying the administration’s orders, the policy will be useless,” he said on Saturday.He cited examples of instructions issued by Anies and President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo last week that called for residents to stay at home, but which led to crowds on public transportation as people still went to work.Trubus said the emergency status might resemble a soft lockdown since those orders corresponded to the “large-scale social restriction measures” as stipulated by Article 59 of the 2018 Health Quarantine Law. However, he said he failed to comprehend whether it could legitimately be called a soft lockdown since the government had not issued any derivative regulations from the law to define the “lockdown” itself.“Whether it was called a semi-lockdown or a soft lockdown, I think we can agree that the administration is currently imposing large-scale social restriction measures,” Trubus said.Trubus also said that residents and businesses would have a high chance of violating the orders since the administration had not allowed them to prepare for the instructions since everything was announced suddenly.The lower-level administrations, such as community units and neighborhood units, probably had not yet come to grips with the situation and properly disseminated information to their residents.Read also: COVID-19: Anies urges Jakartans to avoid traveling outside the city for three weeksA London-based business consulting group, the Economist Intelligence Unit, said in a recent report that aggressive containment policies in countries like Indonesia and the Philippines may have less effect than in some other countries. The group said that many families in the two countries often live together with older relatives. Moreover, millions of people in insecure work arrangements could also face a loss of income, which would force younger members of households to continue to go out to work, the group added.Bhima Yudhistira Adhinegara, an economist at the Institute for Development of Economics and Finance, echoed Trubus, saying that businesses in Jakarta would probably still require their employees to go to their offices while entertainment places would still operate because of the lack of preparation by the administration before announcing the orders.He said the instructions would burden businesses, especially entertainment places, since they would receive fewer profits during the emergency, while at the same time they were also required to pay recurring operating expenses, such as employee salaries, regional taxes and utility costs.“The administration was supposed to address those issues before announcing the policy. If businesses can’t handle their expenses, they might open their businesses again amid the emergency period,” he said.Bhima urged the administration to swiftly provide compensation so that businesses would comply with the instructions.For example, all businesses could be released from paying regional taxes for a certain period. The administration, he added, could also help them negotiate with banks to postpone the installment periods of their business loans, along with the interest. (glh)Topics : Jakarta has become the hardest hit province with nearly 70 percent of fatalities.Indonesia recorded 450 confirmed cases with 38 fatalities as of Saturday afternoon.The decision followed previous measures taken by the administration issued on March 13 when Anies announced that the city would close 14 tourist spots, schools and suspend the weekly Car Free Day.Read also: BREAKING: Jakarta declares COVID-19 emergency, urges offices to suspend operation for 14 dayslast_img read more


first_img“We will see how we can do it; maybe the U23s will be here, so when he can start (training) then we can use this opportunity, but we have to wait.“On Tuesday morning he was part of the running, so he is first-team training if you want and that looked really good.“I think he is getting better, but it is how it is after a long time – you need to build a little bit of muscle again in the quad and thigh, which is important.“There is no risk with him because he is a naturally fit boy and in the moment when he can start to be a real part of the sessions, he will then immediately be fit again.“We have not all the time in the world, but we have time and we will use it.”Mane’s importance to Liverpool last season was apparent as his absence while at the Africa Cup of Nations proved costly to their title ambitions.Due to the injury Mane missed eight games at the end of the campaign, but Liverpool still secured a crucial Champions League spot.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram Senegalese star Sadio Mane will miss Liverpool’s pre-season tournament in Hong Kong as he continues his recovery from a knee injury, Reds manager Jurgen Klopp announced saturday.The 25-year-old forward, who scored 13 Premier League goals for Liverpool last season after joining from Southampton, is making good progress but has yet to resume full training.Mane suffered the knee injury in the Merseyside derby with Everton on April 1 and subsequently underwent surgery.“He is really, really good. He is close; he is closing on coming back to team training,” Klopp told liverpoolfc.com.“In this moment we think it will be when we are in Asia, so then it makes no sense to take him to Asia because he needs to then do the first steps in kind of team training.last_img read more


first_imgThe #Brewers are one of at least a handful teams, including the likes of the #SFGiants, #Athletics and #Padres, who remain interested in starter Gio Gonzalez. https://t.co/O5so2Mw2HE— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) February 5, 2019The Yankees have also had discussions about Gonzalez, according to Fancred Sports’ Jon Heyman, while he was linked to the Mets in early February, as well. The two-time All-Star also has pitched for the A’s during his 11-year career. Gio Gonzalez has been discussed at least by some Yankees people, even before Luis Severino was scratched with shoulder “discomfort.” Rotation depth one of their only issues.— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) March 5, 2019Gonzalez was sent from the Nationals to the Brewers in August. He registered a 10-11 record and a 4.21 ERA in 32 total starts last season. Related News Luis Severino injury update: Yankees ace ‘highly unlikely’ to be ready for opening day Multiple teams remain interested in Gio Gonzalez.The Brewers, Padres, Athletics and Giants are all still considering signing the 33-year-old free agent starter, according to a report from USA Today.last_img read more