Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

Category: dybhfxkbk


first_img Sharing is caring! Share Share Tweet 31 Views   one commentcenter_img Acting superintendent of the Dominica State Prison Dennis Blanc has reported a “serious drug problem” at the prison.Blanc made that remark while delivering his report to the High Court at the close of the January Criminal Assizes on Monday.He said although his staff members are doing “their best” it is becoming extremely difficult to clamp down on the problem as persons are finding new ways of getting the drugs onto the compound.Blanc explained that persons have moved from trying to smuggling the drugs through fruits and vegetables and are now supplying the inmates with the drugs by throwing the packages over the fence at odd hours of the morning.He said the prison is also faced with the “difficulty of having their produce stolen by intruders on the prison farm” which is not as heavily fenced as the prison compound.“Persons have been cutting through the fence and stealing our produce, someone was even held recently” Blanc informed the court.The prison has a population of 258 inmates; 253 males and 5 females.There are 48 males and 4 females who were sent from the High Court, 143 males from the Magistrate’s Court, 55 males and 1 female on remand and 7 males awaiting trial. There are 12 juveniles forming part of the male population 3 of whom are convicted and 9 who are on remand.He said these juveniles are kept in “a separate cell and all is being done to minimize the contact with the adult population”.Blanc also noted that a project of “building a 30 gallon water tank and also the construction of a building for the installment of closed circuit TV cameras” in ongoing.He said he will also be presenting the government with a document for the establishment of a greenhouse and chicken hatchery.“In the next three years we want to stop buying chicken,” he noted.He said the prison is faced with a food bill of approximately $65, 000.00 a month.Dominica Vibes News LocalNews Drug smuggling a major issue at State Prison by: – April 3, 2012 Sharelast_img read more


first_img“Although this is the first confirmed case of an animal infection with the coronavirus strain in the UK, there is no evidence to suggest that the animal was involved in transmission of the disease,” it said. LONDON – A pet cat has become the first UK animal to be infected with coronavirus, health officials said Monday, insisting there was “no evidence” it could pass on the disease. The case was confirmed by the UK’s chief veterinary officer after laboratory tests carried out earlier this month in Surrey, near London. A pet cat in UK has tested positive for the coronavirus, health officials said Monday. PA IMAGES The cat was initially diagnosed by a private vet as having the feline herpes virus but the sample was also subsequently tested for COVID-19 and proved positive.center_img Chief Veterinary Officer Christine Middlemiss called it “a very rare event,” adding that there was “no evidence to suggest that pets directly transmit the virus to humans.” (AFP) Officials said that “all available evidence” indicated the cat likely contracted the disease from its owners who had tested positive for COVID-19. A statement from the environment ministry said the cat poses no risk.last_img read more


first_imgBrookeville, IN—The Franklin County Highway Department announced that Forest Road will be closed for Chip and Seal today.last_img


first_imgRelatedPosts Napoli Coach: Osimhen young lad with old brain Super Eagles soar on FIFA ranking FIFA ranking: Nigeria moves up by two spots, now world 29th Super Eagles’ goal banger, Victor Osimhen, has finally arrived the country to begin burial plans for his late dad.Osimhen’s father, Patrick, died on Saturday following an illness. The striker landed at the private wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos at about 4:15pm on Monday.Osimhen was accompanied to the country by striker Paul Onuachu and two other national team players, whose identities could not be ascertained as at press time.The lanky striker, who returned aboard a private jet, courtesy of his club, Lille of France, is expected to join up his siblings to kick-start the funeral rites.The burial is slated for Lagos at a date yet to be announced by the family.Tags: Lille FC of FrancePatrick OsimehnSuper EaglesVictor Osimhenlast_img read more


first_imgUnder-fire Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has branded his side’s Boxing Day meeting with Stoke a must-win match and warned his players they have to improve many aspects of their game. Press Association The Dutchman has found himself under increasing scrutiny after a six-game winless run which has seen United exit the Champions League and fall nine points behind Barclays Premier League leaders Leicester. Van Gaal walked out of his weekly press conference on Wednesday after accusing the media of trying to undermine him in his position as United manager. Rumours have been circulating all week that he could lose his job, with former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho now available and reportedly willing to take the United hot seat if the opportunity arises. United travel to the Britannia Stadium on Saturday and Van Gaal knows they are under pressure to get a result. “Yes, I think so because, when you have lost three times in a row, then you need a victory,” Van Gaal said in an interview with MUTV. “We have focused ourselves to do that, but it is not easy. Stoke City have won against Manchester City, for example, and it’s a special ground. It is not easy with a lot of circumstances that are not suitable always to playing good football.” Despite their miserable form, United still boast the meanest defence in the division, with just 14 goals conceded this season. “I cannot say too loudly that we have to improve our defensive organisation,” Van Gaal added. “It is true it is always better that we keep a clean sheet, but we have to attack also and finish our chances – that is important. There are a lot of aspects we have to improve. “One month ago we were first in the Premier League. Everything has changed, but it’s also possible to be, next month again, in the fighting position for a title. But we have to win first against Stoke City, that is the main focus.” United captain Wayne Rooney insists the players are fighting to ease the pressure on the manager and reverse the club’s fortunes. “Obviously you have a lot of people talking about things they believe are happening but in reality a lot of people who are writing that stuff don’t know what’s happening,” Rooney told Sky Sports News HQ. “We’re working hard and fighting for the manager to try to get results and turn the season around. It’s important we all stick together.” United have not won since leaving Watford with three points on November 21, a result which took them to the Premier League summit. Rooney admitted a nightmare month has left United short on belief ahead of the trip to Stoke and back-to-back home matches against Chelsea and Swansea. “We haven’t won games in the last few weeks so it’s normal confidence will be a bit lower,” he said. “We need to try to get it back because we’ve got some tough games coming up and need to be at our best to win them. “As a group of players we know we can do better and we’re all working together to try to come up with the best solution to help us win football matches. “It’s not nice when you’re getting criticised every game. It’s tough for the players to deal with. We get hurt because we’re proud people and proud to play for Manchester United. When it’s not going right it’s hard to take and frustrating. “We need to get through this group of games coming up because the last few games haven’t been good enough and sometimes it’s fundamentals and basics of the game that you need to get right.” Like Van Gaal, Rooney has received plenty of criticism this season after netting only twice in the Premier League. “We all have families and sometimes there’s a lot of stuff that gets written which is not nice for your family to see,” Rooney added. “It’s okay for me to deal with but there’s people in my family who aren’t used to it and it’s tough for them. “But that’s part of being a football player these days. I know my performances can be better. I’m working hard to try to improve them.” last_img read more


first_img Comments Horan, a junior from Floral Park, New York, started all seven games for the Paladins in 2020, leading them in ground balls and caused turnovers with 15 and eight, respectively. In his two previous seasons at Furman, Horan recorded 44 ground balls — including a career-high nine against North Carolina in 2019 — and caused 17 turnovers.Furman cut its men’s lacrosse program on May 18 due to financial impacts from the coronavirus pandemic, and Horan became available for a transfer. The Paladins finished 1-6 in the shortened season, including three losses to ranked opponents.Syracuse will be without top cover defender Nick Mellen, who was drafted by the Boston Cannons, as well as long-stick midfielder Jared Fernandez, who transferred to Johns Hopkins. However, the No. 1 Orange will return Brett Kennedy — who filled in the top cover role when Mellen was injured — along with Grant Murphy and Nick DiPietro. Kennedy played long-stick midfielder in 2019, and could slide back to the original role he was recruited to play.“If we were playing tomorrow, you would see Kennedy down low and it probably will stay there,” Syracuse head coach John Desko said during a Zoom call on May 7.Horan joins former Gettysburg defender Mitch Wykoff and Utah defender Nick Hapney as offseason additions at defense, giving the Orange another option to fill those gaps. Published on May 27, 2020 at 9:09 pm Contact Andrew: arcrane@syr.edu | @CraneAndrew The Daily Orange is a nonprofit newsroom that receives no funding from Syracuse University. Consider donating today to support our mission.Syracuse added its third defensive transfer in three weeks when former Furman defender Cole Horan announced Wednesday night that he’ll join the Orange, according to Chris Jastrzembski. Facebook Twitter Google+last_img read more


first_imgAerocenter Panorama from Bihac hosts the 13th Parachute Championship of BiH this weekend. Thus, the most experienced and most successful parachutist from Croatia, Serbia and BiH are competing for the title of the best in the city on Una River.“We organized this year’s championship with the help of the City Administration, the City Sports Association of Bihac, and the Armed Forces of BiH. This is an exceptional sports-touristic promotion of our city since we have guests coming from Zagreb, Sinj, Opatija, Beograd, Novi Sad, Prijedor and Banja Luka. Moreover, there are also sailing experts from Slovenia,” noted Muhamed Sarajlija from Aerocenter Panorama.The National parachute team of Croatia will also use these favourable competitive conditions in Bihac with the aim of preparation for the World Cup.“We are gladly coming to Bihac, because this competition is always on a high organizational level. We also have the opportunity to take our chances against great competition, especially since we are supposed to perform at the World Championship,” said representative of Croatia, Goran Ratkajac.This year’s competitors will jump from the UH-1H helicopter, which is in the possession of the Armed Forces of BiH, and citizens of Bihac have the opportunity to enjoy attractive flights of participants from Slovenia and BiH.(Source: klix.ba)last_img read more


first_imgAustin Goodrum out of the bunker on hole #18Sumner Newscow report — Topeka native Lukas McCalla took home the 56th Junior Amateur Championship in style. McCalla shot a three under 67, which was the lowest 18-hole score of the week, to best round one co-leader Cole Dillon of Manhattan by one stroke. Both McCalla and Dillon also took home top honors in the 18 year old division with Kale Reynolds rounding out the top three. Other age division winners include: Blake Allen, Lenexa, Wells Padgett, Wichita, Grant Herrenbruck, Salina and Caleb Kimmel of Olathe. See full leaderboard here. “A big shout out to the staff at Wellington Golf Club working hard all week long and making us feel welcome!,” were the words trumpeted on the Kansas Golf Association website. The tournament was a huge success including seven young golfers from Wellington. See photo gallery here. During the three day event, there were six eagles, 414 birdies and 2,849 pars shot by the participants. There were also 2,111 bogeys, 585 double bogeys and 191 others. The 57th Boys Junior Amateur will take place at Crestwood Country Club in Pittsburg. Follow us on Twitter. Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one! Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new commentslast_img read more


first_imgImage Courtesy: Getty/PAAdvertisement “Wales, Golf , Madrid- in that order.” the one phrase that has been giving Gareth Bale alot of trouble. Reprimand from the Spanish media, booing from the Santiago Bernabeu stands, what could be next? Well, the Welshman is banned from the golf course while Euro 2020 will be on.Advertisement Image Courtesy: Getty/PANicknamed ‘The Golfer’ by Real Madrid teammate Thibaut Courtois, Bale is a well known lover of the sport, and is often reportedly seen at golf courses rather than the training grounds in weekends. So much in fact, the Welsh international showed it to the world that he prefers it over the La Liga giants.However, the biggest slack has come from none other than his gaffer compatriot Ryan Giggs.Advertisement The Welsh national team coach has put a strict regulation over the 30 year old to stay away from golf courses during next year UEFA Euro tournament, as not to lose lose focus away from football.However, the other two Welshmen who frequent the courses along with Bale are Aaron Ramsey and Wayne Hennessey, but Giggs has yet to made any remarks on their habit of swinging the club over kicking the ball.Advertisement A 2-0 home victory over Hungary put Wales through the qualifiers and into the Group A of Euro 2020 alongside Italy, Switzerland, and Turkey. Advertisementlast_img read more


first_imgThe president of LaLiga, Javier Tebas, already introduced two weeks in the past to the First and Second golf equipment that the absence of box office income, till a minimum of 2021, it was going to have a massive influence on membership budgets. A actuality that pressured entities to range their contracting methods since losses to different events must be added to that. Nonetheless Palco23, the portal specialised in the sports activities trade, It has produced a examine by which even the dangerous information can take a constructive aspect: lThe competitors, in its two skilled classes, will achieve in competitiveness since the distinction in budgets between giant and small will lower. In accordance Palco23, Income per recreation is the just one that had declined in recent times in Spanish soccer, going from representing 23% of all turnover in 2013-2014 to only 17.5% in 2017-2018, 782.1 million euros between companions, subscribers, box office, and so forth., in keeping with the newest financial report from LaLiga. “The distinction in revenue between those that invoice the most and people who least invoice in LaLiga Santander would drop from 18.6 to 13.5 instances,” the report says. And he provides: “The accounts for 2018-2019 reveal that the whole revenue distinction between Barcelona and Huesca was 18.6 instances: 954.93 million in comparison with 51.45 million. And that hole drops to 15.6 instances as soon as discounted the revenue that the LaLiga Santander golf equipment have been then recorded by competitions (not together with UEFA funds) and subscriber and member charges. “The distinction is additional narrowed if the switch capital good points merchandise can also be eradicated, whereas there’s a broad consensus that this summer season will probably be troublesome to supply giant gross sales, as Thebes himself assured in a single of his final conferences revealed by AS: “Id considering of recovering on mortgage and pulling the quarries. ” Thus, the distinction between the one which invoices the most and the one which much less would nonetheless decrease itself more, to a a number of of 13.5 instances, if the 2018-2019 accounts are taken under consideration. In Second it might drop from twice to 1.5 instances the differential.last_img read more